Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Confidence

It seems I've lost it again. Sometimes I look at what I've made and feel pretty good about it. Other times I look at it and wonder who on earth would ever buy this junk. I drive myself crazy. I'm pretty happy with most of what I've made lately, but I look at the older stuff and just think it's ugly. That's a pretty bad attitude to have when I'm planning on trying to sell all of this stuff this fall. Yikes. And then I hit the problem of not knowing if people are being nice when they say they like something. Basically everyone that has ever looked at what I have has been someone I know. Not that I think my friends/family are liars or whatever. Of course I don't think that. But how do I know if they're giving a totally honest opinion, or just being nice to make me feel better. *sigh* I'm feeling lame-o dudes.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. If you want a really honest opinion, I'll give it to you :) I really did like the necklace that was the pinkish tones. There are some things I don't like, but then again, maybe they just aren't my style. But, if you want it, I can tell oyou :)

    ReplyDelete