Friday, November 19, 2010

A Resolution ALREADY!?!?!

Yes. That's right, folks.  I have already decided what my jewelry resolution will be for the new year.  Does that make me a little bit crazy?  Probably.  But I'm totally okay with that. ;)  We all know I'm a little bit crazy anyway, so you really shouldn't be surprised.

But... I'm going to need your help with it.  I need you to pester me about it if I'm not sticking to it.  Deal?  Cool.  Thanks.  I knew I could count on you.  =D

So... here's what I came up with:

Each week I'm going to try a new pattern/technique.  I'm going to POST PICTURES of it, too.  (Because, seriously, I'm LAME-O when it comes to posting pictures regularly)  So keep an eye out for totally new pieces from me each week, starting after the new year.  The holidays are far too crazy to start it now. 

And be sure to call me on it if I'm not getting it done.  I'm really excited for this.  I always find new projects that I'm going to try, but I get distracted and forget about them.  So now I get to pull some of those articles, etc., out and give them a go. 

It's going to be totally stellar.  Just wait and see.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment