Friday, June 12, 2009

Getting Going

I'm finally getting going again! WooHoo!!! It feels so good to be making more unique jewelry. The baby blanket that I've been working on for the last 2 months or so (UGH!) has been taking up too much of my time. Never again will I make one, unless someone is paying me to do it! lol But I'm happy to give a homemade gift. So back to jewelry. It's so hard to motivate myself sometimes when I don't have a deadline, but I'm working on changing that. And trying to be more organized with everything. So much to work on! I should be posting some new pictures very soon. I'm really excited by the new things I've been making.

The one bummer lately is that someone asked me to make something, and then backed out of it and decided to make it herself. I'm not mad, by any means, that she chose to do it herself. Anyone can make jewelry. But I went to the trouble of making something, by request, and on very short notice. Oh well... I can always sell it or whatever...

*sigh*
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment