Friday, June 19, 2009

New!









Finally some new jewelry! Isn't it exciting? Well, I think so at least. And what's even better is I went bead shopping today!!! WOOHOOOOOOO! Thanks to my inlaws being in town I got to take a solid 2 hours to go shopping for beads and supplies. I'm so excited to start beading some more. And on Monday I get to meet with a salon owner and see about maybe selling there. That's totally exciting. I'm curious to see how it would work. And it would mean I would have to become an official business..... which scares the *bleep* out of me! So hopefully I will have some serious thinking to do in the next few days on where I want to go with all this jewelry. But it feels good to be making some progress. =D So that's the word on the street, yo. Thanks for checking me out dudes.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment